AAA Keemun Black Tea Top Quality Chinese Health Food To Lose Weight Qimen Black Tea 250g Honey Sweet Taste Kraft Package
Portable Cartoon Owl Lunch BoxMicrowavable Square Food Container Storage Box With Compartment Bento Boxs Student Picnic School
$15.26 – $58.49
- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Top Quality Chinese Roast Dian Hong Maofeng Black Tea
Harvest Time: Early Spring 2020
Net Weight: 250g per bag.
Dianhong black tea is made of leaves from the Fengqing broad-leaf tea plants containing rich tea polyphenol by using scientific method and undergoing a strict technological process.The product is marked by compact and thick twist, black and glossy luster, conspicuous golden hair ,bright red liquor,mellow taste, thick aroma and extract more than 40% after infusion.In the National Appraisal of 1985 the tea won the Sliver Award of the country for its good quality
Dianhong Tea developed in 1939, with over 70 years’ history,it has been awarded the state Silver prize in quality, famous Chinese Tea and Foreign Gift Tea for Foreign Guests.
More and more data show that drinking black tea has 9 heath benefits as following:
1. Black teas contain antioxidants which prevent the damage caused by free radicals which can lead to numerous diseases.
2. Drinking black teas can help to reduce the risk of heart attacks and strokes, as it helps to expand the arteries, which increases blood flow to the heart.
3. Research has shown the black tea can be used in the fight against cancer. Properties of the tea slow down the growth of cancerous cells without destroying healthy cells.
4. Tea is also believed to help to delay the aging process. Nowadays there are many anti aging creams and lotions that contain tea extracts to help the skin look younger.
5. Drinking black tea can help to burn fat and speed up metabolism. This makes it an ideal drink for those who are looking to lose weight, or who exercise regularly.
6. Drinking tea such as black and green tea helps to reduce bad cholesterol and increases good cholesterol
7. Tea contains fluoride, which can help to prevent tooth decay by strengthening tooth enamel.
8. For those people with diabetes, drinking tea can help to decrease glucose levels, which can reduce the risk of cataracts, and other conditions brought about by diabetes.
9. Investigations have shown that the benefits of black tea are lessened when milk is added. So, in order to take advantage of the amazing health benefits of this tea, it’s recommended that you don’t take your tea with milk or sugar.
|Dimensions||20.0 × 15.0 × 10.0 cm|
1Kg Black Tea, 250g Black Tea, 500g Black Tea