motorcycle code reader auto code reader MST-601 OBDII/EOBD SCANNNER
1.Retrieve generic (PO,P2,P3,and UO), manufacturer specific (P1,P3,and U1)codes and pending codes
2. Turn off check engine light (MIL),clear codes and reset monitors
3. View free e frame data
4. Display monitor and I/M readiness status(emissions)
5. Read live PCM datastream
6. Display live O2 sensor test data
7. Retrieve vehicle Information(VIN, CID and CVN)
8. Support CAN (Controller Area Network) and all other
9. Multilingual menu and DTC definitions-English,Spanish,and German,etc
10. Software upgradeable via PC
- Applicable to all US-based vehicles manufactured in 1996 or later, and all OBDII/EOBD-compliant vehicles. Easily determines the cause of the Check Engine Light, a great entry-level scanner for you.
- Clearly shows whether the emission-related systems are operating properly or ready for inspection and maintenance testing (I/M readiness); turns off the MIL (check engine light), clears codes, resets monitors, and views freeze frame data
- Able to retrieve generic (PO P2 P3 and UO) manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes, and vehicle information (VIN, CID and CVN); read live PCM data stream; and display live O2 sensor test data
- It also supports multi-language display, DTC look-up, and software upgrade. A 2.4? color screen helps you read the codes easily and effectively
- No battery needed, just plug it into the OBDII port and start diagnosis. Features a 2.5-foot flexible plug and a 7-button panel. One-year limited warrant
- Check Engine Light On
At the most basic level, the check engine light indicates that some sensor, somewhere in your engine, exhaust, or transmission, has provided unexpected data to computer. That could indicate a problem with the system the sensor is responsible for monitoring, a bad sensor, or even a wiring issue.
How to get started?
Simply plug into the OBD II port on your car and turn ignition on and you ready to go.
Why I can’t erase the fault code?
The fault causing the fault code to show will need to be repaired first then code can be erased.
OBD2 Readiness Monitors Explained
OBD2 Readiness Monitors are simple yet powerful self check routines. They provide insight to the car?s self-diagnostics. This post will explain in detail what the readiness monitors are.
The purpose of readiness monitors is to self-test the car?s emission control systems. The monitors are also known as Emissions Monitors. Like the name indicates, they observe the performance of car?s emission related systems.
Cars may perform up to 10 system tests or routines. These tests are so called readiness monitors. The output of readiness monitors tell you whether the car?s computer has completed the tests successfully.
We will deliver your products as soon as possible after confirming with your payment.
All items had been tested before shipping, we will choose the best shipping way for you
please provide english delivery address
buyer is responsible to clear customs and pay tax if any when goods arrive their country , our price does not include tax in your country, thanks
We do our best to serve our each customer the best that we can.
We will refund you for items returned within 7 days of you receiving them, for any reason. A full
Refund will be given if items are returned in their original condition.
Merchandise which is damaged or missing components is not refundable.
Buyers are responsible for return shipping with proper packaging.
On receiving items, we will refund you immediately.
Warranty & Maintenance:
We provide 1 year warranty, Buyers are only responsible for the return shipping fees for warranty items. As soon as we receive the items, we will repair or exchange them ASAP.
Your positive feedback will be highly appreciated once you get the items and satisfied with them. Also we will be very glad to return you the positive feedback. Thank you!